Thursday, May 13, 2010

When Jerry Springer folks gets in the way of writing and life

No way did I ever believe that the Jerry Springer lifestyle would affect me so much. The bad part is that I cannot tell the details of the repulsive slice of the Jerry Springer show lifestyle that has affected me enough to not write. The truth is indeed stranger than fiction. I always laughed at the contestants or whatever the folks are called on the Jerry Springer show. Now I've got a strong dose of that trailer park madness.

Because of embarrassment and shame, I can't even give any of the juicy details. And there definitely are juicy, slimy details. I guess since I was born in a trailer, it'll be impossible to escape the white trash lifestyle. Not much I've ever done has lifted me from the lower middle class into a respectable lifestyle. Oh well, it's just the way things are and it might be time to give up on much changing for me.

Another big problem for me is a right "club foot" that was never corrected as a child. It definitely could have been easily corrected at any time before puberty. That's another white trash story that I can tell. Evidently two year old kids get to decide whether to wear leg braces to straighten their (my) legs. So I finally got a shot at straightening it at 40 yo. The result just caused more problems.

Yesterday I had to go to an occupational therapist for disability. The therapist did some very minor tests of my legs and body. It was nothing more than pulling up each leg and twisting them around a bit. The pain that it caused for me was truly frightening. Just a small amount of activity caused excruciating pain. It was painful enough to scare the hell out of me.

The cause of the pain is something about sacroiliac joints on both sides of my pelvis that aren't working correctly. It was the type of pain that stuns a person. Driving home, I'm not ashamed to say that I shed a few tears over the pain and the hopelessness of my situation. I've got my Jerry Springer upbringing that trashed my legs and pelvis. And then at home I've got a whole new Jerry Springer situation to deal with.

I'm starting to think of an escape plan. Mostly a move to anywhere but here. If I do make a move, I'll start a new blog to talk about the moving on from my Jerry Springer existence. Since I have no real followers to this blog, it won't really matter though. I still want to chronicle what I'm going to do to escape the clutches of Jerry's folks. Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! What a fucking joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment